E1: 31B: Remove Barrel Function Does Not Remove The Assignment To The VBT
(Doc ID 2456177.1)
Last updated on JULY 15, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Blend Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
E1 9.2 / VBT Movement Details, P31B66
When performing a "Remove VBT Details" function in a barrel operation (i.e. Empty VBT (VBTMT)), the barrels are removed from the 'To VBT' barrel list (P31B66) but the barrels remain assigned to the VBT in the Barrel Master F/P31B03. This results in the barrels not being available for selection/use in a new VBT.
Steps to Reproduce the reported issue:
1. Create an Empty VBT (VBTMT) operation. Attach several barrels (create "actuals"). Note the Barrel numbers/ids.
2. Move the operation from ACTIVE, ACTUAL and CLOSED status.
3. Reverse the (CLOSED) operation.
4. Access the operation, click the 'Remove VBT Details' buttons to remove the barrels from the VBT. Click 'OK' on the Remove VBT Details Confirmation message box. Click Save and Close.
5. Access the operation (view or edit mode). Select the VBT (in the From Vessel grid). Select the "Edit VBT Detail" Action. Review the VBT details. No barrels are listed- the barrels appear to have been removed.
6. Review the Barrel Master (P31B03 and/or F31B03). Note that the barrels that were removed from the VBTMT operation are still linked/associated to the original VBT vessel.
7. Create a new barrel operation (i.e. T2B). Attempt to select the barrels previously removed from the VBTMT operation. The barrels are not available to select for the new operation.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document