E1: 43: Transfer Order (ST/OT) From Non Serialized to Serialized BP Ship Confirm the ST for 1 Qty Does Not Assist OT To Enter Receipt Routing
(Doc ID 2456592.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 08, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Entry - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the ST/OT scenario wherein the Stocking Type U item is moved from a Non-Serialized BP to a Serialized BP and ship confirmed, the OT does not enter receipt routing.
1. Create an item SL4 for Stocking Type U and make it Non-Serialized in BP 20.
2. Have the same item setup for Stocking Type U in BP 10 as Serialized
3. Perform the receipt routing setup for this item.
4. Perform inventory adjustment for this item for location 1.A.1 and lot WELL1
5. Enable receipt routing in the P.O of P4312
6. Create ST/OT order for 1 qty of this item from BP 20 to BP 10.
7. Enable In-Transit accounting in the P.O of P4205
8. Ship confirm the ST order from 1.A.1/WELL1
9. Notice that the OT order enters receipt routing successfully.The same can be moved to stock.
10. Now perform one more inventory adjustment for 2 qty at location 1.A.1 and lot WELL2
11. Create one more ST/OT order from BP 20 to BP 10 for only 1 qty of this item.
12. Now ship confirm this ST from 1.A.1/WELL2
13. Notice that this time around, the OT does NOT enter receipt routing.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document