E1: 43: Posting Edit Code Does Not Allow Entry (0069) in PO Receipts (P4312) with Use Tax
(Doc ID 2459021.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 04, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to receive a partial quantity of 1 unit on a Purchase Order Line 1.000 with a G/L Account that has a Posting Edit Code "U" (Units Required) and where the line includes a Use Tax the following error occurs.
Posting Edit Code Does Not Allow Entry (0069)
The posting edit code does not allow transactions to be posted to this account.
Blank - all postings are allowed.
'U' - units are required for all transactions.
The error is thrown by PostEditCode Edit (B0000108) business function on Line 138 of the code
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Start Work with Purchase Orders to Receive (P4312)
- Enter Purchase Order 151313 OP and click Find
- Select the record. The quantity is defaulted as 10.
- Change the quantity to 1, and click the green checkmark to complete the transaction.
- The Posting Edit Code Does Not Allow Entry (0069) is issued.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document