E1: 45: Foreign Unit Price in P4074 is Incorrectly Recalculated in a Foreign Sales Order for an Adjustment with Basis Code 0
(Doc ID 2460045.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 15, 2018
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Advanced Pricing - Sales - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
<Foreign unit price> value incorrectly recalculated in a foreign sales order for an adjustment with Basis Code 0 .
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1.Set two adjustment types in P4071 with the following details :
-Adjustment name UK has Adjustment options set as <Override price >
-Adjustment name UK DISC has Adjustment options set as <Manual Add/Change>
2.Set the details for the above ajustments in P4072 application , for a foreign currency, as follow :
-Adjustment name UK : Basis Code = 5 Add on amount, Factor value Numeric = 310.89
-Adjustment name UK DISC:Basis Code =0(% of New Base Price), Factor value Numeric =-10
3. Set Adjustment Schedule in P4070 , with two lines : first line for Adjustment Schedule UK and second line for Adjustment Schedule UK DISC.
4. For adjustment UK DISC, take Row exit and select <Set New Base Price>
5. Set for an item in P4106, the foreign unit base price 310.87.
6. Enter a foreign sales order in P4210 for adjustment schedule defined .
7. Check Price History P4074 for the line of the order. Both adjustments was applied .
Foreign Unit price for the adjustment UK DISC was correctly calculated based on the value from adjustment UK .
8. Change Basis Code from 0 to 1(% of Base Price) for the adjustment UK DISC . <Foreign Unit price>for the adjustment UK DISC is correctly recalculated based on the <Foreign Unit price> value from <Foreign Base Unit price> . This is correct. Save the changes.
9. Change again Basis Code from 1 to 0 for the adjustment UK DISC in P4074. <Foreign Unit price> for the adjustment UK DISC. This is incorrectly recalculated . This is an incorrect value for <Foreign Unit price>. It seems that it is multiplied with the exchange rate.
The application has to recalculate <Foreign unit price> for the adjustment UK DISC based on the value from adjustment UK, when Basis Code is 0 , because adjustment UK is <Set New Base Price> .
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document