E1: 49: Shipment Number is Incorrect Generated for Future Commit Order Lines When Shipment Consolidation Mode is Set as Multiple Order Consolidation
(Doc ID 2460220.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 25, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Transportation Management - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9.1 to 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Shipment Consolidation Mode is set as Multiple Order Consolidation, the application generates the same shipment number for more order lines even if some of this lines have future committed order quantities.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Set Shipment Consolidation Mode in P49002 (Transportation Constants ) as Multiple Order Consolidation
2. Specific Commitment (Days) is 1 day in P41001 Branch/Plant Constants
3. Set processing options for P4210 Sales Order as following :
- tab 3- Order Holds , 1. Customer Credit Check = C1
- tab 5- Commitments, Activate Availability Checking = 1 Activate, notify and backorder or cancel
4. Set processing options for P4915 Work with Shipments as following :
- tab Display, 5. Shipments with Held Orders = 3 Indicate holds on both orders
5. Enter a transportation sales order P4210 for a future requested date .
6. Check the F42199 S.O. Detail Ledger File. The quantity from the order's line is future committed.
7. Check the P4915. The shipment is blocked (Red cross ) due to future commit, which is correct.
8. Change the requested date in the line of the order and commit the quantity from the order ( or run R42995 to commit orders). In F42199 , the Future Qty Committed is blank .
9. Check P4915 and see that the shipment is not blocked . This is correct .
10. Add 2 more identical order lines in the order P4210 but with future requested date. The Shipment Number are same for all 3 lines of the order.
11. The 2 new order lines also show up in the F42199 with future commit quantity.
12. The last 2 lines the quantity is future committed, the shipment is not blocked and can be approved. This is incorrect .
The application need to generate new shipment numbers for the order's lines that have future committed order quantities or has to block the shipment in P4915 (Red X).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document