E1: 76B: R41500 Automatic Inventory to GL Reconciliation Does Not Reconcile CARDEX with GL AE Document Type for Brazil Localization
(Doc ID 2460267.1)
Last updated on JULY 08, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Brazil freight cost are coming in separate purchase order (in our case custom document order type O5) and it will be matched with a related purchase stock order (with similar O5 document type). The freight cost line is created in CARDEX and also created AE documents in GL . The program (R41500) is not able to reconcile the records for document type AE generated for a custom document type (O5).
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Activate Brazil Localization in User Profile . Sign In - Sign Out .
2. Add a new purchase order document type (O5 ) in P40040 (Work With Document Type).
3. Set order Activity Rules in P40204 for the new Order Type (O5), Line type N and S.
4. Enter a Freight purchase order : Order type O5 and Line Type N .
5. Enter P.O. Header Brazilian Add Information.
6. Receipt the Freight purchase order O5.
7. Fill localization Nota Fiscal Type BRNFI-CL with NF Legal Model Type 57.
8. Close nota fiscal (press OK button) .
9. Create a foreign purchase order O5 with stock item.
10. Receipt this O5 purchase order with stock .
11. Fill localization Nota Fiscal Type BRNFI-CL with NF Legal Model Type 55.
12. Close nota fiscal and press OK button .
13. In order to apply freight costs to stock , go to P7610B and inquiry the Freight nota fiscal .
14. Once you select the nota fiscal, take Row exit and select Freight Note. In P76B807, fill freight amount .
15. Take Form exit, NF Selection menu and select the stock nota fiscal . As result the both nota fiscals were linked .
16. Take Form exit and select Apply Landed Cost menu. Confirm the next screens.
17.Once freight note is done, both Nota fiscals can be closed by using P76B900 which is called by P7610B in this case. Take Row exit and select Close Nota Fiscal.
18.On the next screen, take Form exit , select Close Nota and confirm .
19.The stock purchase order was generated in CARDEX (F4111) with a batch number. In F0911 the fright cost are in a separate batch with document type AE .
Run R41500 in order to reconcile CARDEX with GL .
The process cannot reconcile the records for AE document type generated from a custom document type (O5).
R41500 has to reconcile CARDEX with GL for the records of AE document type generated from a custom document type (O5).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document