E1: 43: P4205/P43250- Unable To Choose OT Location For Serialized Item In Receipt Routing
(Doc ID 2461240.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Entry - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Sales
P43250 Movement and Disposition
In the scenario of Transfer Orders having Serial Numbers concept for receipt routing process , the system does not allow to receive the OT order at the desired Secondary Location.
This Serial Number is Not Available
1. Create an item having say Lot Process Type of 6 to assign Serial Numbers
2. Let’s say this item has 1 qty at location 1.A.1 and Serial Number 21218 at BP 20
3. Create a ST/OT order from BP 20 to 10 for the same item.
4. Run the R42520 for this ST order and notice that system hard commits to location 1.A.1 and Serial Number 21218
5. Enable In Transit Accounting in the P.O of P4205 and call a version of P4312 for which Receipt Routing is enabled.
6. Ship Confirm this ST order.
7. Notice that a record gets created in F41021 for the To BP of 10 at Blank Secondary Location and the same Serial Number 21218
8. Notice in P43250 that OT enters receipt routing.
9. Now the requirement is to move this item to the same secondary location as ST and hence take the Row Exit to Multiple Locations
10. Now in the Select Multiple Locations window try to populate the Secondary Location 1.A.1 and tab off the line.
11. Notice that system throws the hard error “This Serial Number is Not Available” and does not allow to proceed further
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document