E1: 43: Unable To Flex Subledger On DMAAI 4315 At PO Receipts (P4312)
(Doc ID 2462758.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 28, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PO Receipts Entry (P4312)
Flex Accounting (P40296)
After setting up Flex Accounting (P40296) to Flex in the Subledger and Subledger Type for DMAAI 4315 (Non-Inventory), when a PO Receipt (P4312) is created with Flex Accounting activated, Subledger and Subledger Type fields in the Journal Entries (F0911.SBL and F0911.SBLT) are blank.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Setup Flex Accounting (P40296) for the OP Doc Type for DMAAI 4315 (Non-Inventory) for Company 00089 for Subledger Type X using the contents of the Commodity Class field in the Item Master Category Codes (F4101.PRP1) as the Subledger value.
- Set the Commodity Class field in the Item Master Category Code (F4101.PRP1) to a value of C03, which is the value to be flexed in to the Subledger field Journal Entry (F0911) created at the time of PO Receipt.
- On the DMAAI (P40950) setup for Company 00089 for the OP Doc Type there is a G/L Class Code of ****, Business Unit and Subsidiary are Blank and Object Account is 543010
- Create a Line Type B Purchase Order for an OP order type in Company 00089, the Commodity Class value of C03 is not populated in the Subledger field of the order and X is not populated in the Subledger Type field. Both fields are blank. They did not default in from the Flex Accounting setup.
- Create a PO Receipt (P4312) with Flex Accounting activated.
- Examine the journal entries. The Subledger and Subledger Type fields in the Journal Entries (F0911.SBL and F0911.SBLT) are blank.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document