E1: GRID: Selecting a Row with Data Gives the Appearance the data is Shifting
(Doc ID 2464450.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 06, 2018
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Interactive application form where "Form Type" / "Form Process Type" flagged as LD will change font when selecting the row giving the appearance that the data in the grid cell is shifted to the left, e.g. Courier New to Arial.
STEPS TO DUPLICATE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to that application in this example use application P00065
2. Inquire on a Company and select, e.g. 00050
3. You can confirm via Help and about that Form type = LD
4. Enter a language code in to "To Language" field for Translate Business Unit Descriptions, example E and then click find.
5. Select a row with the mouse pointer and notice that the font changes to a different font, e.g. Arial. The numeric value 1 is a good example to show the font difference between a selected and non-selected row. Note: Input fields will also change font when initially entering data.
How to identify the screen:
1. Go to P9865
2. Inquire on an Application, e.g. P00065
3. Make a note of the Form Description associate with Form Type LD and Form name, e.g. P00065, W00065A, Translate Business Unit Descriptions
Note: The appearance of the position shift vary from browser to browser. Input fields also act in this way with data entry in what looks to be data entered in Arial and the record displaying back to something like Courier New after user exits the row/field. See example below
Note that "100" is selected with mouse click and digit 1 looks different compare to the data in the next row. Also 100 is shifted slightly to the left. The shifting is more noticeable when using Firefox.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document