E1: 31B: No Error When Inserting Op With Greater Volume
(Doc ID 2464560.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Blend Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
E1 9.2 / Search (Edit) Operation, P31B94/P31B87
P31B94 allows the insertion (earlier Actual Start date) of a Move operation (i.e. T2T) in which the From Vessel is emptied but a previously entered operation (with a later Actual Start Date) resulted in a lesser volume in that From vessel.
Expected: An error should be generated when inserting an operation with an earlier Actual Start date, in which the previously entered operation has reduced the From vessel's After Lot Quantity.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Identify one vessel with existing inventory (i.e.vessel Tank01 with blend lot quantity 10059 LT)
2. Create a Tank-to-Tank move operation (Base Op T2T) with Tank01 as the From vessel. Move a partial quantity to another tank, i.e. 10 LT is moved from Tank01 to Tank02, with an
Actual Start date of the current date (i.e. Nov 1 2018). The after lot created by this operation has 10049 LT.
3. Create another T2T operation with an Actual Start date prior to the above operation (i.e. Oct 31 2018), empty Tank01 into another tank- i.e. move 10059 LT into Tank03.
No error is generated indicating that the move volume is greater than what exists in the From Vessel (i.e. 10049).
4. Close the inserted operation (change op status to CLOSED). No error.
5. Try to close the previous operation- cannot close.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document