E1: 42W/49: Shipment Approval Allowed While Shipment Order Lines Are In Fulfillment
(Doc ID 2465035.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 31, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Fulfillment Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Work with Shipments (P4915)
The Shipment Program (P4915) is allowing a shipment to be approved on a Fulfillment Management order that is only Partially Fulfilled and has not been Released from Fulfillment.
A user should not be able to approve a shipment if all of the inventory has not been released from Fulfillment.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- There are 62 items available.
- A two line fulfillment management sales order (32866 SO) is created with the same item number on both lines with an order quantity of 40 on each line.
- Shipment Number 43623 is assigned to both lines on the order.
- Fulfillment Workbench (P4277701) is used to manually fulfill line 1 for all 40 units and to partially fulfill Line 2 for 22 units.
- When the user enters Work with Shipments (P4915) program, there is no X to prevent shipment number 43623
- Shipment Detail shows a red X next to the second line.
- But the user is able to approve the shipment.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document