E1: 45: R42800 Rounding Issue For Second Adjustment Being Calculated
(Doc ID 2465375.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Advanced Pricing - Sales - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Advanced Pricing
R42800 Sales Update
In the scenario wherein two adjustments are being used for the same factor numeric value, the R42800 does not display the adjustment values correctly.
1. Consider an adjustment schedule having 2 adjustments.
2. Both of the adjustment definitions are being setup for adjustment control code 2 and Amount Level Break.
3. Both of the adjustment details are being setup for 2.5% of base price
4. Create a SO for N line type, qty as 2030, base price as 6.6038 and notice that price history displays the adjustments being calculated.
5. Generate the Invoice.
6. Run the Sales Update.
7. Notice that the first adjustment value is displayed as 335.15 correctly
8. However there seems to be a rounding issue for the second adjustment being displayed as 335.16
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document