E1: FIN: The Database In-Memory Option, List of Tables, and Using Real-Time Summarization (IMDB 1000X)
(Doc ID 2466926.1)
Last updated on JULY 08, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Accounts Receivable - Version 9.1 and later
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Accounts Payable - Version 9.1 and later
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne General Ledger - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using real-time summarization in the following programs:
- Customer Ledger Inquiry (P03B2002)
- Supplier Ledger Inquiry (P0411)
- Work with Account Ledger (P09200)
- Work With Account Ledger by Object Account (P09201)
- Work With Account Ledger by Code (P09202)
- Work with Forecasts (P3460)
- Customer Service Inquiry (P42101)
- Work With Order Headers (P4310)
the Database In-Memory Option has to be activated in certain tables to achieve this functionality.
This is according to the following Oracle document:
Is there a list of tables where this needs to be enabled?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document