E1: 17: R17024 Not Creating F1201D Equipment Alternate Description From F4101D
(Doc ID 2467298.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Service Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
R17024 Equipment Master Update is not creating F1201D equipment alternate description from F4101D.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) In Item master setup, take the Row exit to Item Master Alternative Description. Add/note the French description
2) Set Item branch lot processing, SN req= Y, LP Type = 5
3) In item branch addl sys info, tick Create Equipment Master Record and populate S/WM Cost Type (=A1 )
4) In P4210 Create a SO for the item
5) P4205 ship confirm
6) Run R17024 over the SO #, F1201 record is created (with default description from F4101), but F1201D is not created (with French description from F4101D)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document