E1: 74P: R74P513 INVENTORY RECEIPT DOCUMENT NUMBER IS PRINTED INCORRECTLY
(Doc ID 2468007.1)
Last updated on MARCH 16, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Release 9.2 with Poland Localization
R74P513 Inventory - POL - 74P
Receipt document number is printed incorrectly in Inventory Receipt Documents Section (both in Inventory Receipt Document Header & in Inventory Receipt Document Lines).
Purchase order number OP is printed in the Receipt Document number ("NumerPZ", "Numer2PZ") field instead of receipt document number OV.
Note that you can have multiple receipt documents for one purchase order.
STEPS TO REPLICATE
1. Set Localization Poland on.
2. P74P513 Work With Inventory Section Mapping. Set up document OV and order type OP for Inventory Receipt Section of XML.
3. P4310 Enter a purchase order. Notice OP number assigned.
4. P4312 Receive the OP. Notice OV number assigned.
5. Run R74P513 Inventory.
6. Check XML created and notice that Purchase Order number OP is printed in the Receipt Document number ("NumerPZ","Numer2PZ") field instead of receipt document number OV.
Print the Receipt Document number in "NumerPZ" & "Numer2PZ" fields.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document