E1: 43: Potency Change Does Not Update Item Ledger On Purchase Order Receipt
(Doc ID 2468692.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Inventory Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PO Receipts (P4312)
When the user changes the potency on a transfer purchase order partial receipt, a potency Change (CP) transaction is not inserted into the Item Ledger (P4111).
If a potency change is made during transaction processing the client expects a CP (Potency Change) record top be inserted in the Item Ledger (P4111).
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- A lot of 100 units for a Potency Controlled Item exists in one branch plant with Potency set at 88.
- Create a Transfer Order for 10 units from the branch to another branch that does not have the item
- Ship Confirm 10 units from the Potency 88 Lot
- Receive the 10 units in the To branch plant, but change the Potency value from 88 to 92.
- Check the Item Ledger (P4111) and notice a receipt (OV) document was inserted with Potency set at 92, but there was no CP (Potency Change) document for the potency change transaction.
- Check the Lot Master (P4108) now you have 10 units in the To Branch at Lot Potency of 92 and 90 units in the From Branch at Lot Potency of 88.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document