E1: 46: Picking Suggestion Does Not Follow the Minimum Pick Percentage of Location
(Doc ID 2469564.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Warehouse Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
E1 Release: 9.2
Program ID: R46171
Tools Release: 9.2
When using Random Picking locations which are are configured to suggest a minimum picking quantity of 100% of the available quantity for that item the system appears to ignore the minimum pick percentage and suggest locations regardless.
If the request is for less than the locations quantity then it fails to suggest a location as the 100% pick percentage is not met, which is correct.
If the pick request is for more than the location quantity then it picks 100% of one locations which is correct however the remaining quantity is picked from another location that is also set up with 100% Minimum Pick even though that remaining quantity is less than the 100%.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) P46020 Set up Random locations with Minimum Pick Percentage of 100 percent and some fixed location with no Minimum Percentage
2) Random locations are set up with availability of 200 EA which is Max capacity
3) P46095 Instructions are set to pick Random first with Minimum Pick Flag ON and then pick Fixed locations
4) Enter Sales order for 250 EA which is more than the availability in the Random locations
5) Run R46171 and Note, it picks 200 EA from one random location which is 100 percent of that location but then the remaining 50 EA is picked from another random location where it does not meet the 100 percent minimum pick
6) Enter another order for 100 EA
7) Run R46171 and Note that when the suggestion is not split it correctly skips all the random locations as the Minimum percentage is not met and suggests a fixed location with no minimum percentage
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document