E1: 42: R42800 Not Processing AP Transaction for SK/OK with G/L Version Associated with P4314
(Doc ID 2469854.1)
Last updated on MARCH 16, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Processing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
R42800 (Sales Update) ignores the G/L MBF (P0900049) version specified in the associated P4314|Version for SK/OK transaction, as a result, R42800 does not handle Interop correctly.
R42800 sales update should populate both outbound F0411Z3 A/P and F0911Z4 G/L when defined to call P4314 voucher match which then calls P0400047 A/P and P0900049 G/L MBF’s).
The P0900049 version from the P4314 processing options is not being returned (instead it is a blank P0900049 version being returned).
As a result, F0911Z4 is not being populated.
1. AAI (P0012) define GLOB01 greater than 1000 and GLOB02 smaller than 4999 (reset database cache)
2. Add the version of P0900160 with processing option as below,
Transaction Type = JDEVOUCH (or any value)
Before Image = 1
3. Add and associate above version of P0900160 with P0900049 (JE MBF)
(Tab - Interop)
1. Interoperability Version = ORCL0001 (4. (Optional) add version of P0900049 which is to be called in P4314 - stand alone 3-way voucher match which triggers same interop defined above
5. Add and associate P0900049|Version with P4314|Version
(Tab 1 - Defaults)
1. Inquiry Order Type = OK
2. Voucher Document Type = PV
(Tab 10 - Versions)
3. GL Master Business Function (P0900049) = ORCL0001
6. Add and associate above version with R42800|Version
(Tab 3 - Versions)
2. G/L Master Business Function (P0900049) = ORCL0002
(Tab 7 - Interbranch)
1. Interbranch Order Type = SK
2. A/R and A/P Batches = 1 = Create A/R and A/P batches
3. Voucher Match Version (P4314) = ORCL0001
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document