E1: 43: R00993 Creates Incorrect Commitment Amounts With Taxes
(Doc ID 2470399.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Procurement
After performing a partial voucher match with taxes and then running the purge R43199P, R00993 does not re-create the audit trail with the correct amounts. R00993 appears to be calculating the tax incorrectly. What should
happen is R00993 should add the Amount Relieved (ARLE1) and Tax (FTN1) to get the Total (ACME1)
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Create a lump sum J line type PO that has taxes. ($1000 PO with 1.076% tax give a commitment of $1017.60)
2. Advance status of the PO so a match can be done.
3. Complete a partial match of the PO. ($100 match should relieve $101.76) and post the voucher batch
4. Review the commitment inquiry screen. All amounts are correct.
5. Purge the PA records for the PO using R43199P.
6. Create audit trail for the PO using the R00993. The audit trail created shows incorrect amounts (Shows committed amount of $99.97)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document