E1: 43: RNV Account Not Balanced In XA Ledger By Voucher Restatement (R11411)
(Doc ID 2470858.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 25, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Voucher Match (P4314)
G/L Post (P09801)
Detailed Currency Restatement (R11411)
After receiving a Purchase Order with one exchange rate and then creating a 3-way match voucher with a different exchange rate, when the Detailed Currency Restatement (R11411) is run the transaction was posted and the AA, CA and XA ledger but the XA Received Not Vouchered Account is not cleared and left with a remaining balance.
Steps to Duplicate
- Setup 3 sets of Currency Exchange Rates
- EUR to ARS
- 4/1/2019 Multiplier = 45.0000, Divisor = .0243902
- 4/4/2019 Multiplier = 41.0000, Divisor = .0222222
- ARS to USD
- 4/1/2019 Multiplier = 0.023000, Divisor = 43.4782609
- 4/4/2019 Multiplier = 0.024000, Divisor = 41.6666667
- USD to EUR
- 4/1/2019 Multiplier = 0.8900000, Divisor = 1.1235955
- 4/4/2019 Multiplier = 0.8800000, Divisor = 1.1363636
- Create a Purchase Order for a EURO Supplier and Argentina Branch Plant with an Order Date of 4/1/2019
- Exchange Rate defaults in as 0.0243902.
- Receive the PO with Receipt Date 4/1/2019 and same exchange rates as PO. Receipt Document is OV 23.
- Post the Receipt O Batch calling the Restatement (R11411) program and post the restatement XX batch.
- Create a 3-Way Match Voucher with an Invoice Date of 4/4/2019 and exchange rate defaults as .0222222. Voucher Document is PV 32.
- Post the Voucher V Batch calling the Restatement (R11411) program and post the restatement XX batch.
- Check Account Ledger Inquiry (P09200) for Account 28.4111 (Received Not Vouchered) for the XA Ledger which shows the RNV Account is not in Balance.
a. OV 23 Credit is -902.45 USD
b. OV 32 Credit is -43.06 USD
c. OV 32 Debit is +941.68 USD
d. Sum of entries for Account 28.4111 (Received Not Vouchered) is -3.83 USD. The sum of these entries should be 0.00.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document