E1: 42: Sales Order Entry (P42101) Multi-Item Search P40ITM2 is not Bringing Back Selected Branch
(Doc ID 2471110.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Entry - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When selecting items from Item Search in P42101 but from a different branch than the one in the sales order header, the system will not bring the branch correctly.
The issue can be replicated with the following steps
1. Access Sales Order Entry (P42101)
2. Enter the header information (customer, branch, company) .e.g branch 30
3. Go to multiple item search
4. In P40ITM2 enter the desired item in a different branch, e.g. M30
5. Select the location and the item will be retrieved in P42101 grid
6. The branch plant was not kept as M30, but it was put as 30.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document