E1: 42: Requested Date Change Does Not Change Price Effective Date
(Doc ID 2471853.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Inventory Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Sales Order Entry (P4210)
Loss of Functionality:
A change to the requested date is not updating the price effective date on non-stock credit order originally created from RMA.
Sequence of Events (Steps):
- The Sales Price Based-On Date is set to 1 (Requested Date) in the System Constants (P41001).
- The Line Type used for the RMA Credit Order is CE. Inventory Interface is N (Non-Stock). Edit Item Master for Non-Stock Item checkbox is checked.
- Create a RMA Credit Order with CRR Disposition Code.
- The Credit Order that is created receives a Requested Date and Price Effective Date of Today’s Date.
- Go into the order generated from RMA and change the requested date in the past, hoping to pull in a price for the credit based upon an earlier date.
- On the Order Detail line the Requested Date gets changed to date in the past, but the Price Effective Date stays the same and does not change to the earlier date. As a result the credit order is created at the wrong price.
Where is Issues Happening:
This issue occurs in all environments including the production environment.
If the Sales Price Based-On Date is set to 1 (Requested Date) in the System Constants (P41001), a change to the requested date should automatically change the price effective date.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document