E1: 42: R42800- AR And GL Entries For Detached Adjustment Not Generated For Non Stock Orders
(Doc ID 2472514.1)
Last updated on MARCH 01, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Advanced Pricing - Sales - Version 9.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.0 version, Advanced Pricing
R42800 Sales Update
P42230 Work with Online Invoice
In the scenario of non stock order creation without qty, the advanced pricing values are not displayed in P42230, R42800 pdf and P03B2002 accordingly.
1. Create two adjustment definitions C and S for control code 6
2. In P4072 create the adjustment details for 9% of current price and link these adjustments to a schedule.
3. Create a SO for a N line type item without any qty, for price of 100 and link the adjustment schedule to the order. Notice that price history is populated accordingly.
4. However if we goto work with online invoice, the advanced pricing values are not populated at all.
5. Generate the R42565. Notice that Invoice correctly populates the Extended Price of 100 for base line and 9 each for the adjustments thereby making the Invoice Total as 118.
6. Run the R42800 and notice that system only generates revenue entry for the base SO line and not for the advanced pricing lines.
7. Also P03B2002 is updated with AR value for 100 rather than 118 as values for the advanced pricing lines are not populated.
Due to this issue, users cannot generate correct GL and AR entries for Non Stock SO
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document