E1: 75C: R75C09Z1 F007111.GPTX Doesn't Have Detailed Information For Cancel Invoice Batch
(Doc ID 2473597.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 08, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Localizations - JAPAC - Sales
R75C09Z1 Cancel printing GUI - Jinsui
In the scenario wherein the R75C09Z1 has been run, the batch generated does not have sufficient details populated in F007111.GPTX
1. Create a China Localization related Sales Order.
2. Ship confirm the Order.
3. Generate the Invoice and notice that R42565 calls R75C422 and generates a batch number.
4. Notice that this batch number gets updated in F007111 and displays sufficient information in GPTX field
5. Now query for this Order in P75C001 and take the Row Exit to Select to Cancel
6. Notice in P75C001 that the Select to cancel Invoice field gets flagged as Y
7. Now again take the Row Exit to Cancel Invoice and run the R75C09Z1 report
8. Notice that the Cancel Printing GUI Jinsui report runs successfully and generates a batch number.
9. Query for this cancel invoice related batch in F007111
10. Notice that the system does not print sufficient information as related to regular Invoice generation like in earlier case for F007111.GPTX field.
11. This may probably be insufficient for Jinsui system to process the cancel invoice information further down the lane.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document