E1: 76A: Split Taxes (R76A8900) Changes Document Company On F0911 To 00000
(Doc ID 2475198.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Accounts Payable - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After creating a Sales Order and posting the batch, the Document Company (Doc Co) in the F0911 is equal to the company you enter. After you run the Split Taxes UBE R76A8900 in Final Mode it changes the Doc Co in the F0911 from 00028 to 00000.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Turn on Argentina Localization
2. Create a Sales Order to populate tables F76A18 and F76A19
3. Post the Sales Order
4. Review F0911 - Doc Co is 00028
5. Run R76A8900 in Final Mode
6. Review F0911 - the Doc Co has been changed to 00000
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document