E1: 42: Revising Sales Order Header (P4210/P42101) for Order with Kit and Audit Log Processing Option Active Triggers Asynchronous Business Function Error
(Doc ID 2475289.1)
Last updated on JUNE 07, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On an order with a kit parent and Audit Log activated, if a header revision is performed, an asynchronous business function error is issued followed by a commit failure. The jde.log contains the following error: OCI0000178 - Unable to execute - INSERT INTO PRODDTA.F42420.
Issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
- Set P4210 processing option 10 in the defaults tab to 1 (update header to detail). Set Audit Log processing option 1 to 1.
- Verify tax explanation code and rate area are selected in header to detail form exit.
- Enter a one line sales order for a kit parent with 1 or more components.
- Reinquire on the order and enter a tax explanation code and tax rate area.
- After clicking OK on the order detail, the async error is issued and a commit failure is issued.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document