E1: 42: 47: GLN Causing Leaked Data Pointer Against InitializePPATapi
(Doc ID 2476027.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne EDI - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to submit the R42565 for an order that including the cancelled lines for the substitutes has more than 1000 lines, the R42565 finishes in error, in log you can see:
JDB9900600 - Failed to store value, maximum exceeded. Probable cause is forgetting to call jdeRemoveDataPtr()
1. Set processing option of R42565 for EDI tab (for example),
1. EDI Processing Selection = 1 (=Activate EDI processing)
2. EDI Transaction Type = 1 or 2 (1=Invoice, 2=Acknowledgement)
3. EDI Document Type = ANY
4. EDI Transaction Set Number = 810
5. EDI Translation Format: INVOIC
6. Transaction Set Purpose = 00 or 02 (to Add)
7. Extended EDI Invoice Processing = 1 (1=Activate)
2. Verify JDE.log and jdedebug.log
JDB4100006 - DP - While freeing the JDB environment, leaked data pointer (09FD7A40), pointer handle (1018), stored from File=b0100025.c,Function=InitializePPATapi, Line=125.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document