E1: 47: R47071:"Unit Of Measure Conversion/ Over" When Receiving Direct Ship Order With Multiple EDI Lines
(Doc ID 2476683.1)
Last updated on APRIL 02, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the EDI F47072, there are two lines having same direct ship order line number. The first EDI line has partial quantity, second EDI line has over receipt quantity. When running R47071, "Unit of Measure Conversion/ Over" error happens even the quantity in these lines are within the limit or tolerance. If receiving the same direct ship order with the same quantity from P4312, system successfully completes the process.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Define Tolerance Rules (P4322) for the item. Populate "10" in the Tolerance Units.
2. Define the processing option for P4312 so that P4312 will check tolerance of quantity.
3. Create a Direct Ship Order with the quantity ordered "50" and unit cost 100.00 USD.
Receive the order via R47071
1. P47070 and enter records to EDI tables F47071/F47072. In F47072, enter 2 records.
- 1st record: Quantity of order: 45 Quantity of Receipt 45 Unit Cost 100.00 USD
- 2nd record: Quantity of order: 5 Quantity of Receipt 10 Unit Cost 120.00 USD
2. Run R47071
3. See "Unit of Measure Conversion/ Over" error happens to the 2nd record even the change of quantity is within the tolerance.
Receive the order via P4312
1. Go to P4312 and receive 45 units of the direct ship order with unit cost 100.00 USD then click save.
2. Open P4312 and receive remaining units with unit cost 120.00 USD. Here change the quantity of receipt from 5 to 10.
3. Click save and see the P4312 allows to receive changing the quantity of receipt.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document