E1: 42: Inter Branch Sales Transfer is incorrect for Foreign CA Ledger after running sales update R42800
(Doc ID 2477621.1)
Last updated on JULY 20, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9.1 to 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Steps to Duplicate
1.In P30026 Add new item Work With Cost Components A1, B2, C2, etc
2. Run R30835 to Freeze Cost
3. In P41001 Set BP Constants to Use Product Cost Detail
4. Using P4210 Enter SI Intercompany Transfer Sales Order with Header BP = 77 CAD
Canadian and Detail BP = 30 USD
5. Run R42800 Set for Interbranch = 1 interbranch Invoice
6. Check P0011 to Review ST Batch for CA Ledger. (Note that AA is correct)
1. The Inventory amounts are incorrect in writing 1,050.00 for each inventory
entry and not splitting out amounts as defined from F30026.
It is pulling from only the first A1 cost component.
2. Note that the amount being calculated is using the most recent exchange
rate from P0015A = 1.5000000 and not the exchange rate that displays at time
the sales order was entered of 1.3100000
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document