E1: 49: ERROR 0003 BLANKS INVALID WHEN CONFIRMING AN INBOUND SHIPMENT
(Doc ID 2479997.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Transportation Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Error 0003 'Blanks Invalid' when confirming an inbound shipment in P49645 Confirm the shipment.
This happens when using a version of P49645 that excludes a call to P.O. Receipts (P4312) and the processing option for the status of received purchase orders is '280'.
STEPS TO REPLICATE
1. P4310 Enter a purchase order, creating a shipment.
2. Print the order acknowledgment: status of Purchase order moves to '280'.
3. Route and Approve the shipment.
4. P49645 Confirm the shipment, use a version of P49645 that excludes a call to P.O. Receipts (P4312) and the processing option for the status of received purchase orders is '280'.
- There is an error message 'Blanks Invalid' on business function 'N4601210'
- The shipment is cancelled and a new shipment is created.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document