E1: MOBJ: Paperclip icon is Not Visible After Opening Attachment Manager for Oracle Content and Experience Cloud (CEC) Attachments
(Doc ID 2480292.1)
Last updated on APRIL 29, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Paperclip icon is missing in the grid after opening attachment manager. This issue only occurs to Oracle Content and Experience Cloud (CEC) attachments.
Steps to duplicate:
- Open P0411.
- Click on Find.
- Select the row you want to add a document. (Note: this row should not contain any traditional media object files)
- Select Row, Attachments, to open the Attachment Manager side panel.
- Select the Documents icon in the header of the side panel.
- In Content and Experience Cloud pane, use the Upload icon to attach a cloud document.
- Close the Content and Experience Cloud pane.
- Click again find and see paper clip is present.
- Click on paper clip icon to view attached cloud media object file.
- Paperclip icon is removed from grid row.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document