E1: 45: Case Study - UOM Conversion Error When F4106 Has a Record with Item Price Group
(Doc ID 2480308.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Advanced Pricing - Sales - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Why the advanced sales pricing routing look for the standard UOM conversion when,
- The Price Retrieval UOM = 5 (Sales UOM Sequence and Pricing) in Item Branch Plant constant
- Item Price Level = 1 (Item) in Item Master
- Primary UOM = CS & Secondary UOM = EA
- Valid Conversion rate in F41002 (Item Specific Conversion Rule)
- Threshold UOM = EA in P4071 (Adjustment Detail) to utilize the sequence of UOM conversion (define unit price per EA)
- Preference search for both item and item group for Sold-To and Ship-To
- Item Price Group is defined in P4101
- P4106 contains the base price on Item Price Group
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document