E1: 75I: P042002 Asynchronous BSFN Error During Voucher Redistribution For GST
(Doc ID 2480836.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version, Localizations -
Voucher Redistribution - GST India
In the scenario of logged vouchers, the system does not allow to perform the Voucher Redistribution process successfully.
1. In P41291 create a landed cost rule for IGST
2. In P75I801, the level cost is being linked to IGST/GST
3. Create a logged voucher for a GST transaction and post the batch.
4. Create a PO and link the LCR to the same.
5. Receive the order using P4312 along with LCR.
6. In P042002, query for this logged voucher and take the Row Exit to Redistribution.
7. Perform the redistribution and click the OK button
8. Notice that system throws the Asynchronous BSFN error.
9. Further upon clicking OK we also get the Transaction error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document