E1: 43: Blanket Release Via P4310 and P43216 Does Not Copy Subledger Type, Subledger and Asset ID - P4310
(Doc ID 2481516.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to release the Blanket Order to Purhcase order, the Subledger Type, Subledger and Asset ID are not copied into the Purhcase Order from Blanket Order
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Access P4310 and create a Blanket Order(OB) for a Item with Line Type 'B' entering the Expense Account, Subledger Type, Subledger and Asset ID.
2. Access P4310 version. Under process tab set Option #4 (Blanket Releases) to 1.
3. Now create a Purchase Order for the supplier and item which was used for the blankets created. Select the line and take the Row Exit to Blanket Release
4. In Blanket Release (P43216) screen, search for the above Blanket Order line.click OK to release the blanks
5. Inquire on the Purhcase Order. Under details revisions, the Subledger Type, Subledger and Asset ID are blank and not copied from blanket order.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document