E1: E1PAGE: B98223 [FindAllowedActions] Leads To High Open JDB Transactions
(Doc ID 2483252.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
High growth in Total Open JDB Transactions was noticed in Server manager, while user is just switching between E1Pages.
Users are not affected. Issue was also noticed when using OMW Web.
1. Publish a few standard E1Pages / Composite Pages for a TEST user
2. Login to web client as TEST user
3. Notice the Total Open JDB Transactions value in SVM
4. Just use the top bar and switch between the E1Pages / Composite Pages
5. Notice the Total Open JDB Transactions value increased
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document