E1:41: R41505 Is Not Printing All Levels When Allow Duplicate Lots = 2
(Doc ID 2483356.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 04, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Inventory Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Allow Duplicate Lots = 2 in Branch Plant System Constants, R41505 is not printing lower levels (3 and 4). This worked in 9.1 and stopped working in 9.2 after Bug 22116590.
This issue was reported under 9.2 Bug 26669143. The resolution of this bug states that in order to print 3 and 4 levels in R41505, Allow Duplicate Lots of '1' and '3' should be used in system constants.
Client needs to use system constant Allow Duplicate Lots = 2 and changing to '1' or '3' is not an option for them.
1. In Branch Plant System Constants, set Allow Duplicate Lots = 2
2. Setup Bill of Material.
1. Enter purchase order with drumstick and chickenwing with quantity 6
2. Receive above purchase order with quantity 6 with Lot rec00001
3. Add work order using parent chicken02
4. Issue components (drumstick02 and chickwing02) with quantity 3 against Lot rec00001
5. Complete parent chicken02 with quantity 1 with lot comp00001
6. Enter purchase order using rice02 with quantity 6
7. Receipt rice02 with 6 with lot rec00002
8. Enter work order with chickenrice02
9. Issue chicke02 and rice02 with quantity 1 against lot rec00002
10. Complete chickenrice02 with quantity 1 at lot comp00002
11. Enter sales order with chickenrice with quantity 1
12. Go through to the sales update
13. Run R41505 with data selection on lot rec00001.
14. Verify only level 1 and 2 printed on the report. The lower levels did not print.
R41505 should print all levels when system constant Allow Duplicate Lots = 2
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document