E1: 43: Error Address Number - Invalid (0037) Shows Up During PO Approval (P43081) With Exclusive Security Turned ON
(Doc ID 2484199.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 09, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to approve purchase order using P43081, system shows error "Address Number - Invalid (0037)" as per exclusive row security setup - but system still approving the PO which is incorrect.
1. Setup exclusive row security by MCU for approver's ID.
2. Set address book record of Approver's MCU within the range of exclusive row security.
3. Create PO with originator's ID, system push this order for approval.
4. Now, use Approver's ID to approve using P43081 application, system shows error "Address Number - Invalid" which is correct.
5. But, system approved the order in background - which is incorrect.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document