E1: 43: Error Address Number - Invalid (0037) Shows Up During Purchase Order Approvals (P43081) With Exclusive Security Turned ON
(Doc ID 2484199.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 31, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to approve purchase order using Purchase Order Approvals (P43081), system shows error "Address Number - Invalid (0037)" as per exclusive row security setup, but the system still approving the PO which is incorrect.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Setup exclusive row security by MCU for approver's ID.
- P01012 Set address book record of Approver's branch (MCU) within the range of exclusive row security.
- P4310 Create PO with originator's ID, system push this order for approval.
- Now use Approver's ID to approve using P43081 application, system shows error "Address Number - Invalid" which is correct.
- But the system approved the order in background which is incorrect.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document