E1: FDA: Calendar Visual Assist Shows Briefly on the Screen in Chrome and Edge Browsers When User Selects Date Field Close to the Bottom Few Grid Rows
(Doc ID 2484931.1)
Last updated on MAY 21, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Tools Release 184.108.40.206, the Calendar visual assist is not working as desired in Chrome and Edge browsers.
Calendar visual assist does not stay open in Chrome and Edge browsers when user select a date field in the last few grid rows on the screen. When the visual assist is clicked, it shows up briefly, but once the left click is released, it disappears.
Steps to Duplicate:
- Enter P4210 in fast path.
- On Customer Service Inquiry screen, click Find button.
- Select a Sales Order that have more than 20 detail lines. Select the checkbox beside the grid row in the grid row header, then go to Row Exit Order -> SO Detail Revision" to bring up SO Detail Revision screen.
- In Sales Order Detail screen, Click on the Go to End button so that system will bring up all the grid rows on the screen.
- Scroll to the last few grid lines. Select the calendar visual assist in a date field. (Example "Requested Date").
- The calendar visual assist shows and disappear immediately.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document