E1: 42: Order Prep Days Basic Preference 16 Not Applied
(Doc ID 2485953.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Order Prep Preference 16 is not applied as expected and Scheduled Pick Date (PDDJ) and Promised Ship Date (PPDJ) are not adding specified days when preference is defined as outlined below
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- our hierarchy is set to all customers and all items
- we do not have any customer or item groups attached to this preference
- Preference 16 is set up with blank customer number, blank customer group, blank item number and blank item group. (because we do not have them set up and want all customers, all items)
- Order Prep Days are set to 5
- Priority Code set to 0
- Specified Branch Plant = 1800 and 2700 (respectively)
- Preference Status set to 1
- Seq No. 1 and 2
- Effective Dates set to 1/1/2018 - 12/31/2040
- QTY from and thru 1 to 9999999999.99999
- UOM to EA
R40400 ZJDE0001 version for the processing option process ctl 3 - order preparation days is set to 1 that is the only preference that is set up as a 1 in the R40400 version and
P4210 version calls the R40400 ZJDE0001 version where P4210 version processing option 10- Preference is also set 1 to activate preference processing.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, Order Prep Preference is not applied to sales order as expected
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document