E1: 43: Voucher Match Automation Does Not Proceed Matching When An Invoice Line Fails To Match(R4304010,R4304020)
(Doc ID 2486804.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 10, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The customer is using Voucher Match Automation(VMA) feature. In R4304020, setting the processing options of "3. Match Process for Single Voucher Per Invoice " as 1 (Proceed matching for other lines when an invoice lines fails to match). When running R4304010 > R4304020, if system finds a single line which failed to match but other lines are successfully matched, system does not proceed matching for all lines, and no record inserted to F0411 and F0911 tables.
1. Enter a single purchase order with 3 lines in P4310.
2. Receive the purchase order from P4312.
3. Populate 3 VMA records in F0411Z1 and F0411Z1T tables. Set the wrong amount only for the 3rd line on purpose.
4. Run R4304010 > R4304020. Note the processing options of "3. Match Process for Single Voucher Per Invoice " as 1 .
Valid values of this processing option are;
- blank : Do not proceed when an invoice line fails to match
- 1 : Proceed matching for other lines when an invoice lines fails to match
5. See the completed R4304020 PDF. The 1st and 2nd line are displayed as "Match Found". 3rd line is "Match Not Found".
Batch Number and document number is generated for the 1st and 2nd lines.
6. Check F0411 and F0911. No voucher record inserted even for the 1st and 2nd line which were successfully matched.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!