E1: 43: R43092Z1I Saves Wrong Receipt Date
(Doc ID 2488193.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
R43092Z1I saves wrong receipt date
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create receipt route in P43091 with 2 steps TRAN and STK. TRAN has Y only for Update Transit. STK has Y for Update O/H, Rec and Pay.
2. Add receipt route to Supplier/Item Information (P43090)
3. Create order with order date X and promised delivery X+7
4. In the same day create receipt with P4312 and enter item in TRANS with receipt date X
5. After 7 days (date X+7) items arrive at destination, fill F43092Z1 using P43092Z1 with necessary information. Notice there is no receipt date field.
6. Execute R43092Z1I to move item from TRANS to STK and notice the receipt date is X instead of X+7.
The receipt date set by R43092Z1I should be the processing date (X+7) as P43091 is set with Rec for STK.
When moving item with P43250 the receipt date is set by default current date (X+7).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document