E1: 41: Unable to Use 3rd Item Number to Create F41061 Record
(Doc ID 2491798.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Procurement
Tools Release: 9.2
Program: Work with Supplier Catalog - P41061
When attempting to enter an entry into the Supplier Catalog (P41061) by using the third item number, the application fails to find the existing item number and the error blanks invalid is issued. If the Second Item Number Identifier (Ex: *) is input before the 3rd item number, then the item master record is found, but the entry written to the F41061 in the LITM (Item Number) field contains the Second Item Number Identifier. For example, if the 3rd item number is 1234 and the Second Item Number Identifier is entered prior to this value, the item number stored in the F41061 is *1234.
To display the 3rd item number in the W41061A form.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Setup the BP Constants to default the 3rd item number as the default (blank). Set the Second Item Number Identifier as *.
2. Enter a new item in the P4101 and P41026 with a different 2nd and 3rd item number.
3. Go to the P41061 and enter a new entry for a supplier, item and branch, but input the 3rd item number in the item number field. The error blanks invalid is issued.
4. Now, input the value of * before the 3rd item number. The error does not display.
5. Inquire on the item and supplier in the P41061. The item number shows with the value of * before the 3rd item number.
Unable to enter the F41061 with the 3rd item number.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document