E1: 31A: R31802A Errors Unit of Measure Must be the Same as Account
(Doc ID 2492051.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 14, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Shop Floor Control - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Error in Manufacturing Accounting R31802A
When running Manufacturing account get the error in Work Center as "The unit of measure must be same as unit of measure in account master file F0901"
"The unit of measure must be same as unit of measure in account master file F0901"
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Manufactured item
2. Primary UOM defined as EA
3. Create a purchased item
4. Primary UOM defined as LB
5. Define conversion between LB and Kilogram
6. Create BOM for this Item and issue any component to this.
7. Complete the WO by running WO completions
8. The Account Master for WIP account DMAAI 3120 is set to use Kilogram in the Account UOM
9. Run Manufacturing accounting.
10. We get this error "The unit of measure must be same as unit of measure in account master file F0901" in Work Center.
Have the current setup resolve the error without having to create a
standard unit of measure conversion between F0901 UM and parent primary Unit
1. Create a standard cost manufactured parent item with unit of measures of
all EA's without any conversions. Inventory cost CLEV with cost methods
2. Create a purchased component with all units of measure of LB's
3. On conversion from LB = .4535970 Kilogram. This will come into play with the UM
we will populate later in the F0901 for the account
4. Inventory cost CLEV 2 with cost methods 02/02.
5. Add a M type Bill of Material for the parent and purchased component
6. Simulate and Freeze the Parent
7. Go to DMAAI's and select the 3120 for WIP Account
8. Go to the account master P0901 for this account and add a UM under the
9. Create a Work Order for '1'
11.Check the work order for the parts list just attached
13.Complete work order
14.Run R31802A in proof mode over the work order
15.Accounts are setup correctly in the AAI's however, this error is given in
the work center Error ¿The unit of measure must be same as unit of measure in
account master F0901¿
16.Add UOM standard conversion between the F0901 UM of Kilogram to the parent
primary unit of measure of EA and the error is resolved when running R31802A
17.Run R31802A again
18.No errors this time
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document