E1: 42: Sales Quote Updates The Customer Master File (F03012)
(Doc ID 2492486.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 16, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne CRM Sales Order Entry - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Sales Quote Entry (P4210)
Loss of functionality
Creating a Sales Quote is updating the Customer Master Line of Business (F03012) record. It is only updating the Audit field for program ID and date updated, and it is not updating any other fields in the record.
Sequence of events
- Using Customer Master Revisions (P03013) add a Line of Business Record for Company 00077 (Canadian Company).
- Using Databrowser, pull up the Customer Master By Line of Business Record (F03012). The Program ID (PID) field is populated with the Customer Master Revisions (P03013).
- UDC Table 40/BT shows SQ order type is populated.
- Select a version of Sales Order Entry (P4210) for Quotes.
- Make sure Commitment Tab Option #2 (Commit to Quantity 1 or Quantity 2) is set to 1 (Commit Quantities to Quantity 1).
- Create a Sales Quote for Customer 4250 in Company 00077 and save the order.=
- Using Databrowser, pull up the Customer Master By Line of Business Record (F03012). The Program ID (PID) field is populated with the F0301 Update Customer Currency Amounts (B0100024) Business Function.
Expected or acceptable result
Since a sales quote does not really update anything on Customer Master except the audit fields they don't think it should even update the table.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document