E1: 46: Purchase Orders not Displaying in P4614 if Cancelled Order has Future Planned Effective Date
(Doc ID 2493184.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 31, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Warehouse Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The P4614 is not displaying all purchase orders for a given item whose Planned Effective Date equals the Thru Date set in the P4614. This happens when a purchase order that has the planned effective date set in the future is cancelled. This causes all the orders to not display in the P4614, which means they cannot be cross docked to the outbound sales orders manually.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Setup an item for cross docking.
2. Enter a purchase order for the item.
3. Verify the order appears in the P4614.
4. Enter another order with the Planned Effective date in the future (ex: 1/31/2019).
5. Cancel the order.
6. Enter a new order with today's date.
7. Inquire on the P4614. Only the first purchase order is displayed.
8. If the thru date in the P4614 is changed to the Planned Effective date of the cancelled order, then all orders will display.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document