E1: 43: Not Able To Delete Record in Receipt Routing Unedited Transactions (P43092Z1)
(Doc ID 2493834.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 29, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Receipt Routing Unedited Transactions (P43092Z1)
Loss of functionality
When attempting to use the Delete button on the Receipt Routing Unedited Transactions Revisions screen (P43092Z1), to delete a few old records that were never processed, it seems to delete the line, but after saving the data after performing the deletion, the record is not deleted.
Sequence of events
- Start Work with Unedited Transactions (P43092Z1) click find.
- Select a line in the grid and click the select button
- In the “Unedited Transaction Revisions” screen, Click the delete button to delete the first line.
- A confirmation window pops up and asks “Are you sure that you want to delete the selected item?”. Click the OK button
- In the “Unedited Transaction Revisions” screen the record is removed from the grid. Click the save button.
- On the Work with Unedited Transactions (P43092Z1) screen click find. Notice the line is returned to the grid and is not deleted.
Expected or acceptable result
The record should be deleted from the file (F43092Z1) when the delete button removed the record and the transaction is saved.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document