E1: 42: Unable to Print Backordered and Canceled Lines
(Doc ID 2494587.1)
Last updated on MAY 28, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9.1 to 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Sales Invoice Print (R42565)
After upgrading from 9.1 to 9.2 or having taken the ESU with Bug 24305211 in 9.1, when the processing option is set to print backordered and canceled lines, but the From and Thru Status are set to the Invoice Print status, the backordered and canceled lines are not printed on the invoice. In 9.1 the backordered and canceled lines printed on the sales invoice even though the From and Thru Status was set to the Invoice Print Status. The functionality seems to have been broken because of the fix for 9.1 Bug 24305211 and/or 9.2 Bug 24316068 - INVOICE PRINT (R42565) PROCESSING OPTION STATUS IGNORED.
This causes a customer service issue. Their customers are accustomed to seeing backordered and canceled lines on their invoice in addition to the shipped lines.
Steps to duplicate
- Create a three line order, line 1.000 is shippable, line 2.000 is backordered line 3.000 is canceled.
- Hard Commit the shippable line to an available lot.
- Ship Confirm the Shippable line.
- Set the Invoice Print Processing Options:
- Default Tab Option #1 (From Status) = 565 and Option #2 (To Status) = 565
- Print Tab Option #2 (Print Backordered / Canceled Lines) is set to 3 (Print Both)
- Invoice Print PDF shows only line 1.000 is printed.
The client wants backordered and canceled lines to print even if Default Tab Option #1 and #2 are set to the Invoice Print status. This is how it worked prior to their upgrade to 9.2.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document