E1: 42: Route Code (ROUT) and Stop Code (STOP) are not Retained in Update Mode of Sales Order Entry (P4210) when the Sales Order includes Different Ship To Values in the Header and Detail
(Doc ID 2495000.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 13, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Sales Order Entry (P4210) the route code (F4211.ROUT) and stop code (F4211.STOP) are not retained when,
- Changing any grid information (e.g., Unit Price)
- Line 1 and line 2 have different Ship To (F4211.SHAN)
- Only in Update Mode
Steps to duplicate:
- Set the route code and stop code 123|001 and 124|002 for the ship to number 4242 and 4245 respectively
- Turn on (tab 1-Default) #10. Update Header To Detail = 1
- Verity that P40HDR (Define Header to Detail) has selected both STOP and ROUT
- Add an order as below,
- Header: Ship To = 4242 (ROUT|STOP = 123|001)
- Detail: Line 1: Ship To = 4242 (123|001), Line 2: Ship To = 4245 (123|001)
- Review order created and change quantity from 1 to 2, which changes
- Line 1: Ship To = 4242 (123|001)
- Line 2: Ship To = 4245 (124|002)
- 6. Above change can be reviewed with/without clicking OK button (highlight line 2, (row exit) SOE - Additional.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document