E1: 75I: P75I852 Credit Memo Calls GST Credit Order Screen Even If GST Switch Is Disabled
(Doc ID 2495049.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version, Localizations - JAPAC - Sales
P75I852- GST Credit Order Details
In the scenario of Credit Order being created from history and GST Switch being disabled, the system incorrectly calls P75I852
In the scenario of Credit Order being created from history and GST Switch being disabled, the system should not make a call to P75I852
1. Consider an India Localization enabled environment wherein GST Switch is NOT enabled.
2. Create a Credit Order using P4210 by taking the Form Exit to Credit Memo
3. Query for the SO, highlight the line.
4. Take the Row Exit to Credit Memo and choose Select Line
5. Click the Close button and notice that system takes us to P75I852 form[GST-Credit Order Details]
6. This seems incorrect since we currently donot have the GST flag enabled at all.
7. Moreover this would prevent the user from processing this Credit Order further as it results in “Lines with Different Invoice Numbers” error message.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document