E1: 75I: P4314 - Account Not Setup Error Thrown For Recoverable Based Transactions
(Doc ID 2495162.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version, Localizations - JAPAC - Procurement
P4314 Voucher Match
When performing Voucher Match for a GST transaction, system throws the Error
Account Not Setup
1. In GST Account Master setup ensure that Non Recoverable accounts are not being set.
2. In P75I791 ensure that landed cost is being setup by item, bp and supplier combination.
3. In P75I801 link the landed cost level to IGST/GST and GST Rule.
4. In P75I802 setup the GST Rule as Recoverable.
5. Create a PO for this item, BP and supplier for J line type.
6. Receive the order using P4312 along with landed cost.
7. Perform the voucher match and system throws the error “Account Not Setup”.
8. System is expecting the user to setup the Non-Recoverable account for GST.
9. This is incorrect since this specific transaction is for a GST rule set as recoverable
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document